April 15, 2012

bump watch


The final pic! I can't believe the time has finally come--we are soooo ready to meet Judah that we can barely stand it.  The last few months have really flown by and then of course came to a screeching halt the closer it got.  Right now, we are hoping it could be any day.  Realistically we know that next week or the week after is when we will probably get to see him.  My doctor said that she won't let me go past 41 weeks, so be praying that I'll go before that and won't have to be induced.  The nursery is done and is just awaiting the rocker we have getting made for it.  Once it's done, I'll be sure to post pics.  Our bags are packed as well as the diaper bag and the car seat is in the car.  And the last thing we did this weekend was get the Pack 'N Play with the added bassinet in our room. We are ready!! 

Here are the pics back to back (I didn't really start showing until the 20th week, so that's why I started there):






No comments:

Post a Comment