January 25, 2012

baby shower [invites]


It's really happening!! I got my shower invitations in the mail and was an emotional mess for about 5 minutes.  I had no idea what the girls were planning (heck, I wasn't even 100% sure of the time of the shower), so when I opened up the invite, I was just blown away.  The thoughtfulness, the creativity, the personalization, and seeing Judah's name in print just all had me so grateful.

I walked in the house and told Joel how much I loved his quote and he goes, "Quote? I wrote the whole thing!" ha!  He said that Val sent him what they wanted to do and wanted him to make his own version, so sure enough he sent them what he came up with for the top portion.  I also love that Joel's alter ego got a nod at the end: "Story by Reporter Dante Cleric."  I should have known once I saw that.  :)

Like I said, I'm just so thankful for the girls who put so much thought even into the smallest thing.  I still go back and read it.  Also, it's been kind of funny to see people at church who think I designed it, haha.  That would be something if I wrote all that about myself! I gladly set them straight and send them to Val's site.

So excited for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment