September 10, 2014

Gilbert Baby 2.0!


Well the Gilbert baby files are underway again! I found out a few months ago that we were officially expecting baby No. 2 in early March. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and haven't really been experiencing much of the same things I did with Judah. I think this is mainly because I'm much more busy and distracted with having Judah around. I am more tired this go around, but again, I contribute that to being 3 years older, having a toddler who doesn't walk (just runs), and not getting much sleep because I get up so early these days.

In fact, I often forget that I'm even pregnant until I go to stand up or see myself in the mirror. I am showing quicker with this one, which is fun. But I still just kind of feel chubby 24/7.

We have our girl name picked out and a few boy names we are considering. With Judah, we just KNEW it was a boy, but neither of us have a strong feeling about either sex. I think this is also because it seemed to matter more what Judah was because it was all new. I've considered not even finding out the sex with this one, but I'm having a hard enough time addressing this baby since baby J seems like Judah still and I tend to need a name when I pray for someone. The most important thing to us is that they are healthy and thriving.

My prayer for this baby is that they feel loved, are healthy in all ways, that they have a generous and kind spirit, are adventurous, steady, wise and intelligent, joyful, understanding, obedient, caring, faithful, and gracious.

Please join me in praying for baby No. 2 these next six months as he/she develops and forms into the person who God has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment