March 8, 2012

bump watch


Here is the latest bump update!  These pants have become my standard weekend wear--they are so comfortable.  I'm thinking about going to Target and buying two other pairs--they aren't maternity, but are better than any maternity pants I have.

We had a very productive weekend, returning a few things we got from the shower (doubles and such); we got so much back that we were able to buy our pack 'n play with some to spare!  Other than needing diapers and some other odds and ends, I'm feeling a lot better about everything we need for Judah.  I have my work shower this week and am so excited just to see everyone.  A few of my work friends came to my shower, so I was not expecting a shower at work to say the least.  Everyone at work has been so thoughtful asking how I feel, what my experience has been, what I'm excited about, etc.  And not just the girls--so many of the engineers have stopped by my office and asked about these last 8 months, haha.

We also had a sweet couple from church over for dinner last night, which was a great time where we probably bombarded them with too baby/parent questions, but they didn't seem to mind and gave us plenty to think about.  They brought their 10-month-old, and we quickly realized how much we are going to have to baby proof our house once Judah starts crawling. 

I have my next appointment on Tuesday, so that's always exciting to hear his heartbeat and ask any questions I have.  We'll schedule my last ultrasound for 2 weeks--I can't even image how much he's changed or grown, judging from his movements during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment